PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Robert Weaver - Beware
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2016, 06:25
Jonzarno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have to say that this latest exchange has not helped in dealing with the Weaver problem.

Let's look at it logically and unemotionally for a moment:

1. Weaver either is or is not a con artist and a fraud
2. He certainly was, at one time, associated with GAF
3. GAF now say that he is no longer associated with them

Some conclusions from the above:

1. There is a huge volume of complaints about Mr Weaver that leads me, at least, to believe that he has more than a case to answer

2. GAF either is part of a complex effort to deceive everyone and really is part of the Weaver constellation, or they are as much a victim as anyone else and their reputation is being destroyed because they were unlucky enough to get involved with Mr Weaver.

3. It is obvious that HH is worried about the impact that his association with RW has had on his business.

4. If he is lying about this: throwing vociferous allegations and insults at him here isn't going to prove that. He has offered to talk directly to those affected by RW's activities and has said he can provide documentary proof of what he says. If people think he is lying: call him out, give him the rope he has asked for and see if he hangs himself or not.

5. On the other hand: if HH is telling the truth, and nobody has yet demonstrated that he isn't, then those criticising GAF are simply using him as a surrogate for RW.

6. If that is the case, and as I've said before, I don't know what the truth in this is; but I am quite sure that throwing insults back and forth on this forum gets us no nearer to solving the Weaver problem than simply grabbing the nearest old woman we can find and burning her as a witch will stop next year's harvest being a bad one.

Another £.02 probably wasted.........