PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cemair, any info on new company?
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2016, 03:40
Propellerpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
M.J.B. - that basically reflects what I said - you guys have done well in the business and you can be proud of that.

Your post however also reflects your attitude and judgement towards those having left your company and it is kind of negativly biased to generalize them being lazy, unfair or not being able to truthfully comment to their past experience with CemAir. I am sure it can not be the general applicable rule so I do not understand the defensiveness in your reaction unless it may trigger an issue...

Generally I think the ongoing key question is always: what does it take to fit into a particular company and vice versa ? There must always be a fair balance of give and take for all parties involved for it to work and things can always change for either side over time, especially after the socalled "honeymoon phase" - it is natural and so the "stepping stone" attribute is justified equally in any case.

A M.J.B. quote that kind of stuck with me: "With pilots it is like shaking a tree - once you shake it, another one will fall out." This may be very true for the industry, however starting from minding your staff with such phrases amongst others, displaying certain behaviours up to making critical operational decisions - can indicate how much (or little) you value them, influencing longterm motivations in people. Also this can pose a threat to the balance of give and take, that I spoke about earlier and can disrupt the individuals ability to fit in - it is also undeniably part of managements responsibilty to maintain a certain level of communication and "corporate hygiene".

The same goes for any pilot - if the company no longer fulfills your expectations, realize the fact, be fair to them and move on.

girly1 - your childish ranting has absolutly no value to anyone in the way you have presented it here in public.

Last edited by Propellerpilot; 20th Sep 2016 at 08:44.