PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - InterCockpit FTO - Pilot Training Network (Germany)
Old 19th Sep 2016, 17:55
Aegeangull

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
InterCockpit FTO - Pilot Training Network (Germany)

Hi everybody!

Although I am a member of this community since 2013 this is my first post. I have read hundreds of pages retrieving many useful information through the years. Thank you for that!

I have read every post related to InterCockpit flight school. Most of them have been written 4+ years ago.

I would like to ask former or current students to give us some feedback about their experience in this school. I'm going to start 0-fATPL training soon and after a thorough research this school is my number one choice.

I don't live in Germany and since I cannot speak the German language I cannot get any feedback from actual students of this school. This is a big drawback on the research for an investment like this. Without any feedback from students the risk of this choice is higher that what it could be. I have also tried the German group on facebook "Pilots and Students", that someone in the past has suggested here in the forum in order to get in touch with students of this school, but only one former student has responded.

Anyone willing to tell us his/her opinion about InterCockpit (Pilot Training Network) and share ANY information would be a great help! You could also send me a personal message if you don't want to share your opinion in public for some reason .

Thank you in advance

(apologies for my English - it is my second language)

Last edited by Aegeangull; 20th Sep 2016 at 17:13.