PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Flying Services...south Africa
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2003, 06:55
Goffel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Gerald.

No I am not congratulating Sandy on his win over CFS,but over his beliefs.

I know that sounds double dutch,but as I said before I can only say good things about CFS as you helped me out when a certain school went loop de loop.(or the money went into the wrong pocket as the aeroplane was sold?).

What I am trying to put across is that so many of us bitch like stuffed hens but never do anything about it.

Whether Sandy was wrong or right is not an issue in what I am trying to say,but that he followed his beliefs,where so many of us bitch and do nothing about.

When I stayed in the digs,we had a double story house with a swimming pool and we were all transported to and from the house to the airport.(and for some of us dronkies from the train to home).
We also had a lot of ground school lectures and for some of the doff okes even extra lessons at no extra cost was provided at the house.
And you organised a lift to and from George to CT and back every w/e.(for free).

So you see I cannot say anything wrong about CFS.

It is unfortunate that Sandy is having a fight with your school or should I say one of your British agents and not one of the schools that actually deserve the fight.

Thanks.