PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Does anyone actually like it out here anymore?
Old 19th Sep 2016, 14:16
haveago

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This has got to be the most insulting ill-thought out decision ever made! It categorically sums up the total inadequaccies of all of our management! How ridiculous! We all know that so called experience is dictated by hours, this highlights how wrong that is. The 330/340 guys fly to the most challenging destinations on our network and they do it on a regular basis. 20 sectors gives you 50 hours if your lucky! I did a 100 hours last month and did 2 landings watched a few movies in the bunks, struggled with the dailymail crossword, and probably got a few hours controlled rest too! All that suggests Im 100 hours more experienced! I know thats not the case. I did many years on the 330 flying consistently at night to many monsoon destinations, and achieved limited hours, but I know for sure where I gained the most experience! Emirates this is the WRONG decision! Watch more people walk out the door and I hope they do!! Wake up and start making the CORRECT decisions!!!!