PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Robert Weaver - Beware
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2016, 13:22
Hudson_Hawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, once again, if you are a coward and want to avoid face to face conversation - you proved it here.

I don't know who you are, but i can give you a very simple explanation about the involvement of RW in this operation: he is the only fully-available ferry pilot who would take on any job. We have thousands of pilots on our database and they can only work 1% of the time, just like me. So, is it that surprising that he does a lot of ferry work for GAF and other companies?

Further, neither me, nor anyone else has received any negative emails from clients regarding RW's work. If you do have anyone we can talk to about these ferries - please PM me their contact information and, as a part of internal instigation, i will personally get in touch with them.

The registered address of the base of operation of GAF is not the issue in this conversation. I am here to prove that RW does not have any connection to GAF and does not own or operate it or its web site.

I am awaiting names and contact details of the aforementioned victims via my PM, so I can contact them right aways. Thanks for your cooperation.