PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2016, 03:34
Dinc D Princ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome to all the new members! You'll find everything you need here! And an endless amount of support!
Since there's a pattern of repeating the same information over and over again, I suggest we all first try to go back 5-10-15 pages to see if we can first try to find the info ourselves before posting a question... Not all cases are isolated or unique and there's a big number of forum members on here who probably already had the same doubt/problem/query before and maybe their earlier post can offer a good answer.
Just a thought...
Moving on!...
Kevin, hap-hap-happy you passed the AD and you're on Xref! I really liked how honest you were through your posts and something tells me you'd be that one crew onboard who keeps the spirits up when we're all tired from a never ending ULR. Sometimes, after 9days rotation, I needed those like you to keep me going! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, matey and maybe, as slow as things are going ATM, we'll meet during GS! If we make it! We will! WE ALL WILL!
Cocoana, thinking of you! Now more than ever, 'cause I've just landed into MEL and about to stay here till Oct. I remembered how you said there are only 3 places to do medical checks in, two of which are closed! Hahaha! If, by some miracle I get the medical email, I hope you don't mind if I PM you on here to tell me of that open one.
Croissant2016,
thank you for posting that! Have you started GS? I remember you received GS dates back in August...If you did, may I ask are you being trained on Main Fleet? Tnx