PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAE-Dubai, Airbus 320 Typerating
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2016, 14:06
dragoor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CAE-Dubai, Airbus 320 Typerating

Fellow Aviators,

Greetings to all.

I'm planning to do a self-sponsored initial Airbus-320 Type rating (DGCA) and I wish to do it only from CAE.

After contacting different CAE centres which provide A320 TR in accordance with DGCA syllabus such as CAE-Stockholm, CAE-Madrid and CAE-Dubai, I've decided to do my A320 TR from CAE-Dubai.

My decision is mainly based on the fact that for me CAE-Dubai is economically viable as compared to CAE-Madrid and CAE-Stockholm.

Well, I wish to extract answers and opinions from informative people who have done their TR at CAE-Dubai and also from others too who can provide any input on this matter.

How is CAE-Dubai in terms of training standards in comparison to other CAE centres? Choosing CAE-Dubai over other CAE centres, am I taking a right decision? Yes,I know training standards will be more or less same at all the CAE centres as its CAE.

But, As I'm taking a big step and a big decision in choosing my training provider its good to have opinions from people who know it and are experienced.

Opinions and any information related to CAE-Dubai are highly welcome and any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by dragoor; 18th Sep 2016 at 16:48.