PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Flying Services...south Africa
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2003, 04:05
CFI-CFS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I am suprised. I know for a fact that as I write Naunton Pugh has no knowledge of this and I cant help but notice that he wasnt given the opportunity to represent himself. Its a pity that Sandy didnt try take us on, this evil use of the legal system to have somone else pay for your flight training should not be allowed. We have the facts on hand and the people who were involved. Naunton Pugh, sitting on the other side of the World, markets us in good faith and does not lie, given his position he cant afford to. Cape Flying Services could not have done more for Sandy in the time given. I suported Naunton Pugh in his decision not to refund Sandy's non refundable deposit, he had no right to it. Now because of my belief in the legal system and in whats right and wrong, it seems an injustice may have been done.

Today Sandy continues to harass Cape Flying Services by trying to add his nasty post onto our students web site www.commercialpilot.org He contacted the SACAA, who supports us as a highly reputable flying school that has been operating in excess of 25 years, and has used this medium to try and discredit us. Its time Cape Flying Services got involved

I promise you Goffel this man should not be congratulated.

Gerald Todd