PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 17th Sep 2016, 12:14
soakingpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CaptZeloZelo
I don't mean to be negative but what I gather from this threat it shows me you have a horrible attitude Soaking Pilot.

I would make sure that going over there really is what you want and that you aren't going there just to chase metal and money because you seem like the kind of person who would get pissed off and be negative as soon as something negative happens.

Learn from your current position as much as possible and don't take it for granted. Lots of people out there would love the seat you're in.

Just my 2 cents.
heh who exactly would want my position in a USA regional? the point of Qatar is being able to get paid well and treated OK but also to see the world and not just do overnights in Cincinatti or fly with some redneck who in fact just complains about the money he is or isnt making while having his 5 redneck children with a **** attitude.

Whatever seems like its out of reach anyways because of this record so whats the point except to just slog on and annoyingly waking up the next day