PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GLOBAL AIR FERRY - Be Warned.
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2016, 10:08
Hudson_Hawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Global Air is not a affiliated with Robert Weaver

Please be advised: Global Air LLC is not in any way operated or owned by Robert Weaver. This is a separate company. Temporary VA registration was due to the fact that one of the owners was residing at this address and, as per regulations, had to reregister company at the address of residence. (There is NOTHING ILLEGAL in the VA law about registering companies at the residential address of the co-owner). The owner is no longer residing there, and the company registration is being renewed at a different address in FL.

RW as a very active very pilot, who has worked as a contracted pilot (not an employee) on some ferry projects for this company. However, following negative publicity, he has been removed from the website and will no longer be participating in the projects, pending investigation.

For any verification of this information please do not hesitate to contact me via private message. I will be happy to schedule a Skype video call to prove that RW is not affiliated with GAF and I am, certainly, not him and RW is NOT using this domain as a disguise.