PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - good luck for the exams!!
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2003, 03:18
My names Turkish
Before "Ze Germans" get here

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Todays M&B Exam

Sorry Keith,I was thanking Alex and said your name by accident. I just got the last minute panics, as one does.. The exam was fairly straight forward today. There were the usual 2, 2 mark questions. One was a bit tricky it was question number 14. You had to decide the max traffic load from MZFM, PLLM, PLTOM etc. I struggled with that and I got D as did the rest of my exam mates. If anyone else knows the answer for sure, let us know! The other two marker was taking the data off an aready filled in trim sheet: i.e %MAC and ZFM. I think I got that right and the answer was 17.8% and 41030 or something(Cant remember the exact figures. Other question included mostly definitions all of which could be got from the CAP document. Fairly straight forward. I was lead to believe that I would need to know by memory the standard PAx masses? It appears not. Does anyone know if this is still on the syllabus anymore? Also ddint need my formulae for %Mac or Mass to add or mass to shift. Does anybody else get hacked off learning lformuale and practicing questions and none of them come up?

Anyway HPL and FPl tomorrow. Best of luck to everyone.