PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HEATHROW
Thread: HEATHROW
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2016, 17:17
Bagso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skipness

I have absolutely zero issue with expansion of Heathrow. I have indicated as much on countless occasions, I do however have a problem with the "price point" of government support propping up such a venture, especially when the taxiway is littered with real obstacles which nobody who supports this proposition is actually able to counter!

My frustration is with m'learned friends in cabinet who seem to be sleepwalking toward this without countering any of the objections happy to read the banner headline.

Heathrow is full
Solution new runway
The End

You seem happy to go off piste when appropriate to attack the messenger but not the message ?

I totally accept that Moylan may have a nice garden under 27R and quite possibly has an agenda......BUT the points raised are excellent in my view.

Why not itemise this analysis and rebuke the points made one by one ? that would give the "Mancunian Mafia" no room to manoeuvre if your points are well made.

Incidentally the points contained in that report have appeared here in one form or another so well done prune