PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Entertaining scam
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2016, 07:35
Danny boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Everyone
Yes I have also received these emails, I have had replies from them as well, quite obliviously a scam, was tempted to bait them along but got better things to do...I can supply the email address if anybody wants them...this is the reply I received...my sort of punter...

Hello *****,

May this email find you well and thanks for considering my group's request. To be more specific, my group consists of 4 men and 4 women with the age range of 27-40. We are from three different countries, 2 Asians, 4 United States and 2 United Kingdom but our vacation entered the same time so we are making arrangements to spend it together as we will resume work the same time.

I think i have to be more clear to enable you send over a proposed schedule, we are making out two weeks of our 1 month vacation time for this not because we have any specific problem or need but to help keep us busy and also for its educational experience and fitness before going back to work. Please get back to me with the preferred two weeks dates and proposal of the activities with its costing. As we don't have specifics, Please create an individual or group discount package/proposal during the two weeks with its associated costs and send over to me for final confirmation by my group.

Please note that we are group of workers from Qatar and works on an off shore firm on a high sea (oil rig) so all payments will be done via credit cards and hope this will not pose any problem to you. Do you accept credit cards as mode of payments? Our hotel reservations need to be made near any selected/booked center, that's why i need to make sure i conclude all bookings with you and secure the exact dates you prefer during the 2 weeks. Please get back to me with the proposed schedules and total cost/rough estimate in details to enable us proceed with other bookings.

Thanks,

David Butler

Last edited by Danny boy; 15th Sep 2016 at 17:08.