PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Fatigue Documentary
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2016, 13:06
ps123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pilot Fatigue Documentary

Hi everyone, my name is Paula Slier and I posted a few times in the past as part of a series of ​reports I did for RT (Russia Today) on pilot fatigue while covering the FlyDubai crash in March. Sadly the topic faded with time but our investigation hasn't. That's why we are now working on a documentary about this global challenge facing the airline industry. The documentary will air on RT which is watched in more than 60 countries and we are looking for pilots from different airlines and countries that would agree to be interviewed and can share both facts and personal stories with us - the focus is fatigue as an international airline problem/challenge. Of course, as in the past, all information will be treated with the utmost confidence. We do need people to appear on camera. First prize is being able to show your face - second prize is we will blur all details. I will come with a cameraman to interview you.

We've had many pilots contacting us and are now try to get in touch with pilots working for airlines operating in this region. Anyone who is willing to participate can contact me at [email protected]

Here is a link to some of the work we've done: https://www.rt.com/op-edge/338525-fl...nalism-russia/

Thank you in advance,

Paula Slier