PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia AKL, CHC, PER, ADL
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2016, 01:24
morti

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by highabove
Hi all, so after almost losing hope I have now been invited to complete an elevator pitch! Yay! This is a completely new process to me but it seems I just need to be patient and wait. Can anyone confirm the process from here? I assume if they are happy with my pitch then the next step will be an assessment day? debbnieitaly, have you heard any more yet? Thanks!

Congratulations highabove!

I applied online during the first cabin crew advertisement (ending on the 19th sep I think).

I received 2 emails about a week and a half later (on the same day) - the first email was telling me there had been a recent change in the recruitment process and that I would need to complete an elevator pitch within 24 hours.

The second email was inviting me to one of the 2 scheduled recruitment days. I immediately booked a place in the recruitment days and then did my elevator pitch.

I never received any feedback on my elevator pitch - but attended the recruitment day and progressed to the online test. I am yet to hear anything back and it has been a week.