PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2016, 05:02
Stanwell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It strikes me that...
Artemis, Tim Kelly, the LAA and HCAP all thought they could tough it out - relying on the gullibility and short attention span of
the Great Unwashed.

I'm strongly of the opinion that a conscious decision was made by senior management at Artemis Investments, on the advice of
their sponsorship consultant, Tim Kelly, to continue with the blatant and ongoing deception.

Their goal in sponsoring the 'Spirit of Artifice' was simply that of using a powerful tool to create and enhance 'Brand Awareness'.
It's a bit of a shame that it seems they were not able to see any further than that narrow goal.
We'll see how it goes then, shall we?

Just by way of a p.s., I also can't help wondering whether any of the Artemis largesse had been promised to certain organisations
to help with their 'good works'... I certainly hope not.
Further, Prince Michael describes his occupation as that of "Consultant". I suppose his client list would be 'commercial in confidence'.

Jay Sata,
'Echoes of Amelia Earhart and Fred Noonan ..'
No, I don't think so. It is my understanding that Amelia was the sole pilot and her navigator, Fred Noonan, was seated
in the rear cabin from which the cockpit could not be accessed in flight - due to the large in-cabin fuel tank.

BTW, There's a thread started on Jet Blast titled... "Amelia come home...", if anybody's interested.