PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2016, 03:03
Dinc D Princ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rose17, I get ya! I was the same!
After sooo many years flying international and working in Premium cabins for ages, my video probably wasn't any better than yours. So, not even experience matters here...
I was looking at myself in that little screen thinking 'I better get this job, cause I ain't got NO future in front of the cameras, that's 4 sure!' Hahaha, was a disaster!
Yet, they saw something! And I'm glad they did 'cause rewinding it in my head over and over again, I was failing to see anything.
But, like SupersonicFlight said, we tend to be so over critical of ourselves, and for no reason! We've all been in your position before and we've all been nervous and skeptical thinking was it good enough.
But, babe, if you've clicked that record button and gave it your best, try to believe they saw that too! And that's all you can do at the end of the day.
Hang in there, little flyer! You got this!
If I were Pintrest, some cute pic would pop up now saying 'everything you wish for is outside of your comfort zone!' And I dare say a video interview was outside of a lot of comfort zones here!