PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2016, 20:45
Mike Flynn

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
The Radio Scotland interview is worth listening to Jon.
BBC Radio Scotland - Out for the Weekend, 02/09/2016
When the accident happened she admits she failed to turn off the fuel before crashing! Then describes
Ewald as a'crew member'.

She claims there were fifteen engineers working to restore the Spirit of Artifice.

Ewald Gritches 3G aviation at Meidl Airport, Hungary must be providing lots of work for the locals thanks to TCT.

Jokes aside I admire Ewald for the beautiful aircraft work he undertakes and his avoidance of the whole media circus in this sad debacle.

TCT has not realised that using the media is like playing with a dangerous dog.
It can and often does turn on you.

To be honest you could not make this story up.

It has echoes of the Amelia Earhart and Fred Noonan saga. Was she the pilot or was it him?

Meanwhile here is a post on the Kathryns Report from an anonymous Halfpenny Green pilot.
Anonymous said...
I am a GA pilot (PPL) and own my own aeroplane which I hangar at EGBO. I love everything about flying and aviation, and was caught up in the euphoria of Curtis-Taylors' exploits and so-called solo flights having watched the BBC documentary of her flight from Goodwood to Cape-Town.
I suppose greed, ambition, lust for wealth and fame can drive many people to distort the truth and I am so disappointed to hear the Tracey effectively has deceived so many fans and followers. It really is a terrible shame as I for one, thought and believed she was a great modern day aviatrix. What a monumental betrayal
Kathryn's Report: Boeing B75N1, 3G Classic Aviation Inc., N56200: Accident occurred May 11, 2016 near Winslow-Lindbergh Regional Airport (KINW) Winslow, Navajo County, Arizona