PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Austrian vs Eurowings
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2016, 12:50
herrmxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear all,
thank you very much for your input - I cannot emphasize enough how I appreciate your feedback.

I know that EW resambles a pact with the devil. I would only do that in order to open perspective to one day come back to Hamburg - If you ask me, I dont expect LH to open up for new entries in a reasonable time.

For me the experience at the interview days at Austrian were highly positive. I liked the atmosphere, and indeed most of the fellow NFFs that found a place there are happy, though of course there is this prevailing rivalry between TP and Jet pilots (which I really don't understand) that makes you feel 2nd class as a Dash Pilot.

I would immediatly sign at AUA if there wouldn't be the unspeakable offer from EW to jump the queue getting a A320 TR and indicating possibilities of opening up oppertunities to fly from Hamburg one day (I know this might never happen within EW Europe at least, but maybe there will be some kind of merger between EW Germany/ germanwings and Eurowings Europe that may open some doors.

Last edited by herrmxx; 26th Sep 2016 at 10:05.