PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atrans Aviation
Thread: Atrans Aviation
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2016, 07:33
Vatslav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pfvspnf
So you're clearly not aware of so many people being stuck in Vietnam after having paid thousands, management was so corrupt that they knew about the scam and then decided to up the price. Everyone be careful , Vatslav might be in on it too. Don't let anybody sweet talk you into paying
You are absolutely right; I don’t know anyone that was stuck here. Nevertheless, I do know about 8 people from my TR course that are here as well and now all flying a shiny jet.

Actually, the only place where I hear it’s a scam and people get cheated, is on this forum.

And no lol, unfortunately I don't get paid to provide this information - If I did, you would see me being much more active on this forum ) The reason I do it, is cause I was in exactly same situation as original poster, asking about ATRANS and Vietjet, without any clear answers.

There are many P2F companies and I am not saying they are all legit or anything. I am only telling about my experience with ATRANS and Vietjet, no more no less.

If this is a scam, then paying for own Type rating is also a scam - which became very normal these days.