PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anything But A CFI Job!
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2016, 21:25
bafanguy

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
FlyingAlly,

Here are a couple of posts about an entry-level C172 job offered by the hiring guy on another forum. Notice the level of interest and how quickly the spots were filled. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE COMPANY OR JOB QUALITY...JUST OFFERING AN EXAMPLE OF A JOB FOR FRESH CPL's. Six spots...40 "basically qualified...". It's a glimpse of the situation here. Best of luck :

Aug 9

Again this year I'm getting a ton of resumes before I was really ready to start that process (22 basically qualified resumes in the last week) but I can't fault someone for being eager or early. So, I'll start officially accepting resumes at this time, however it will likely be several weeks before I really start processing them.

Here's the link to our employment page: Pilot Employment - SkyLens LLC
Follow the directions exactly to submit your resume or yours could be lost in the black hole of my many email boxes. Qualified applicants will receive an email back from me with a pilot info sheet/ application to fill out and return.

Aug 31

UPDATE: I have stopped accepting resumes for the upcoming classes. I will be filling the last available seat by this evening. I had 61 resumes and about 40 of those were basically qualified, 16 very qualified for only 6 available seats. As always I had many similarly qualified applicants so it comes down to splitting hairs. I've heard from some that they had offers from other vendors so that is good to hear. I'll have 5 applications from pilots that had phone interviews that I will be leaving in a primary hiring pool in case there are any that do not make it to training for some reason. If you were not selected for this round, please do not be discouraged. Feel free to re-apply when you see me posting for pilots later on. Good pilots/employees eventually rise to the top. Many thanks to all who applied.