PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 9th Sep 2016, 17:35
AlcobPilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Nordavind
I also had phone interview a couple of days ago, and they told me that they will call me or email. But it is 4 days ago I had phone interview and I hope thats not a negative sign. The english text was easy, but with some backround noise and stuff, I think I maybe had a mistake or two on the answer
Hello , I already received a phone call from Dublin first and She asked me about my licenses, expiry dates, documents etc etc and after that she read me a short text and asked me some questions , It was simple. But , at the end of the call, she told me to prepare the certificates, flight school report etc everything in english and after I have to wait for a second call from CAE AMS. When I received a phone call from CAE AMS , I was not in my best conditions due to some health problems with one of my parents , He read me again the same text I think and ask me some questions about the text , I replied at every questions but at the end of the call I didnīt received any interview date , I just received an email to say , unable to proceed.
There is someone here in same situation? Is it possible to perform another phone interview? what do you think If I send an e-mail or a call and explain the situation? Is a good idea or not?