PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2016, 12:47
Mn64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cocoana
I had no idea how difficult (physically and emotionally) would the application for flight attendant be until now Not quite sure if the "no news is still good news" after reading Kevinsmiley's precious information haha, for maybe next year when they are recruiting new crews I will be considered "applied last year" and will get reject email automatically lol...

Yet I still see this whole process a very unique experience I have tried my very best for this position like everyone else in this family, and I think this is also something for me to learn: do my best and be prepared for whatever comes next. If the ground school won't happen till next year, then I will have some time to plan something else exciting to do, a holiday or a short course. I will try not to check my email so frequently so that I can concentrate on something else

After reading Sarah77's updating about today's AD in Melbourne and today Kevinsmiley's post, I actually felt released haha, rather than waiting for the result passively, I'd plan my schedule actively. So thank you all

I just have the feeling that something might go not quite right with the recruitment process (or maybe it's just the way it is, I never applied before so just assuming): there are too few of us have received formal contract yet, the continued AD, and of course, people still got declined notice after even ASIC and medical...Anyway, things are rather unpredictable, we just have to be prepared.

Fingers crossed, we will all get what we want and what are meant to have

Nite~nite~
I think you are onto something when you talk about planning other things- this whole process is quite emotionally taxing, so I think if we all focus on other positive things and have other exciting things in the pipelines, then it won't feel so tough. Although of course I can appreciate that we may need to be careful with how far we plan ahead I definitely feel like I need to take a step back and away from my inbox haha