PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST CITY AIRPORT (BHD)
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2016, 08:03
panpanpanpan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I must admit to being a bit confused on the focus on international numbers, perhaps thats where the real money is to be made though. I always thought Harbour tried to corner the domestic market, something it seems to be neglecting in the recent months and years. The London offering from Harbour is now really poor and only seems suitable for those people who are putting the bill on their expenses form! I know the last three times I have travelled to London, Easy and Ryanair have won hands down, the cost to London City and Heathrow was simply eye watering. In my humble opinion Harbour is really lacking a leisure fare type to London, the loss of Gatwick was an absolute shame and there doesn't appear to be any moves to replace it with anything. Well done that marketing team! :roll eyes:

Incidentally Easy and Ryanair were virtually the same price to Gatwick on each occasion I have travelled, prices have definitely fallen and I think the growth in numbers at Aldergrove reflect that, I wonder who will blink first though once revenues start to fall.