PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2016, 07:44
Mn64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kevinsmiley
Thanks D PrinC , you seem more excited than I am thanks for the lovely words . Sarah , they did mention that there are lots of applications and the process is quite lengthy so for those that will go through the next round , the ground school might not be ready till beginning of next year . But they are working hard to go through applications and organise ground shool so I think patience is virtue . I applied in May and I just managed to do AD . There were some people applied last year and just got to go to AD today so I think those that received golden phone calls they must be the luckiest and most talented some that impressed them a lot . It was also mentioned that it is not guaranteed you will go to ground school till you receive golden phone calls , she said that there were some unlucky people that received unsuccessful emails even after they have completed ASIC and medical check so to put it out there , unless I get the phone calls saying I am successful , it is still a long process of waiting and mixed emotions I am sure . Right now I am just trying to channel positive energy and hope it will lift me up to the next round
Thanks for the info, and so glad you got to go to am AD. So sad that they mentioned about cutting people after ASIC and medical