PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2016, 22:25
Lucyellen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh no Poppyseed I am so shocked and so so sorry to hear that this has happened. It's really gut wrenching to be given absolutely no how or why after spending that much time and money on the experience so far.
I wish you all the best in the future, I'm sure there is something amazing waiting just around the corner for you!

Originally Posted by poppyseed
Hey Guys,
Well it's official, that unsuccessful email was correct. Shocked is an understatement. I'd emailed them asking if had been sent I corrctly after successfully completing my medical and ASIC. I pretty much got an automated reply saying my application has been unsuccessful. I then phoned the team juuust to confirm but she wouldn't give me any answers as to why. After spending so much money on the medical I really expected maybe a more substantial answer, but I understand they don't have to. It all seems a little strange to me to have made it so far and have them call me for 'more information' (which I still don't know what this was for) only to cut me a few days later.
I'm really hoping this was just a random occurrence so that there isn't anyone else in my position.
For anyone else that sadly gets this email too- try to keep a positive outlook- if it was meant to be, it will be. Soon I'll get a job doing something else and wonder why I hadn't started sooner and ever thought of doing anything else.
I truely wish you guys all the best of luck in your futures with the company. There's still a long way to go but stay positive and you'll be fine