PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF still use Deci or any other NATO nation ?
Old 6th Sep 2016, 15:07
BEagle

Received 271 Likes on 110 Posts
Or Enrico's?

Or the Quadriplegic Club? I recall when the Italian SDO appeared with The Book of Rules following a rather robust version of 'Old MacDonald Had a Farm' performed by the 56(F) Sqn 'choir'. Immaculate in full uniform, sash and a little pistol looking rather like 'allo 'allo's Capitano Bertorelli. Only to be set upon by our jovial Anglo-Indian navigator who relieved him of his pistol, checked it was empty, pointed it at himself and yelled "OK - nobody moves or the n****r gets it!"

One of the Jag squadrons had a very nice SqInt-ess. Conscious of keeping up the boys' morale, she went to the PX with their driver to get some cold drinks. Spotting some 'adult' magazines, she gave the driver some lire and asked him to get them for the chaps whilst she stood by the door trying t keep a low profile. When he went to pay, there was also the tax to be paid. So he turned to the SqInt-ess and called out in a loud voice "Excuse me, ma'am, you haven't given me enough money!" The rest of the shop thought it was hilarious, as she turned bright pink, gave him more lire and rushed out.

Happy Days!!

Last edited by BEagle; 6th Sep 2016 at 15:26.