PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian Airlines Cabin Crew Uniform
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2003, 21:22
SinSling

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ahhhhh the ongoing saga of our uniform.

The colours are fabulously Australian, there is no denying our heritage so guys, lets work with it! Do we not stand out in a Terminal? Sure we do and we should be proud of that fact!

The design, well, it is practical and casual but lets face it guys, we don't have business class and we are not targeting that market... we are a leisure airline, servicing holiday destinations.

Sure some consideration needs to be placed on wearability of some of the pieces within the wardrobe, but overall, you have to admit, it is practical and we all know they are working on the bugs that have come to surface with it.

I am so proud to wear the uniform. We are the public face of a great new Airline with so much promise. Did u wear a Compass uniform???? If so, did you get the opportunity to get used to it? No, it wasn't around long enough.

We fly, we have great jobs and fantastic destinations. Lets be proud of ourselves, we all know we have our knockers out there, so we have to stand together as one in the public. Doesn't mean we have to love everything going on around us, but please let us not be our own worst knocker.

Thanks Airway and qfmike737 for your positive responses.

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate everyones views and the fact we all have a right to air them, these are just my thoughts.