PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2016, 02:32
angel14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone😊🤗
I have really enjoyed reading this thread - so glad I found it.

I was just wondering if anyone could please give me a timeline on their application process with altara
I applied for casual cabin crew - MEL in July and received my email confirmation but still haven't heard anything about whether I was successful for a phone interview or not. I know it takes a long time but I'm starting to get a bit anxious!!!
Any feedback would be great
Thanks
Hi Emgrace...this is my timeline from Melbourne

27/06/2016 Did application for Cabin Crew
08/07/2016 Did video interview
11/07/2016 Received invite to recruitment day
13/07/2016 was recruitment day
a week later I hadn't heard anything so I emailed Altara who had incorrect email address that's why I didn't receive email..not sure how that happened as I have had same email all along..
Anyway I received email to say I had progressed which was a huge relief.
25/07/2016 they started checking references..only checked one :-) also they knew my previous employee did not do references (worked for Etihad)
05/08/2016 I received an email to commence Ground School 24/10/2016 and complete initial forms.
26/08/2016 received all documentation for medicals etc which I am in the process of doing.
I did receive a call to change my ground school to 02/10/2016 (I think that was the date) but I couldn't.

If I were you I would send an email as maybe something has gone wrong with your application..mind you I was worried when I then received email after I contacted them as I thought maybe I didn't get through.

Never know you might get call to next AD day.

Good Luck :-)