PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying Academy in Czech Republic...opinion !
Old 30th Aug 2016, 07:15
Dutuindu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hello,

I actually created an account after seeing some of the comments In this topic. Everybody is here for the same purpose in the end. Then what is the added benefit of name and shame which might hurt you in the future?

Each and every school, no matter what you will pay, will have its flaws. It's nothing new in this world and will continue to be like this. The moment a school stops to develop and improve is the moment you have to get out. Sure enough there are some things to say about this school, but if you don't like it, you are free to make your future steps somewhere else.

It's not unusual to have contingency plans in place for different options or whether you are going to pay more than expected. There are so many variables that you can't avoid to revert back to some back up funds. As long as you just plan for it then all of the above becomes a bit more easier. I do agree that the school could communicate a bit better at given times but this is something you will see everywhere.

In the end, I am still with the school and so far all is going according to plan. I am sure I will be confronted with things in the future but as long as it is communicated and have back up plan in place I am not too worried about it.

One last advice, don't name and shame and call each other out. It shows a lack of professionalism and airmanship where you initially signed up for.