PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air NZ Staff and Cameras!
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2016, 11:57
Square Bear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There you go…some on PPRuNe reckon it is ok to post such pictures, ...therefore that makes it ok?

So when your company decides that they no longer requires your services due to you posting things that appear to bring the company into disrepute, one can go to court and use the “PPRuNe Defence” (Gee they guys on the website thought it was funny). If that fails maybe try the famous Chewbacca Defence as was successfully used on The Simpsons.

Laugh, bag me, whatever you want, but I assure you that if the PPRuNe /Chewbacca Defence doesn’t work, I wouldn't imagine many of the guys supporting the idea on this thread will be paying any of your bills.

Bloggs, how come you are so freaking ANAL about radio calls, but your posts on this thread seem to see no value in contract obligations, nor concerned if guys get tea and bikkies over stupid and unnecessary social media posting. Different issues float different peoples boats I guess.

And in answer to your question as to what sort of animal I am, …mature survivalist comes to mind, and that is an attitude I pass on to others, both in the flying side, and the “keep getting paid” part of it.

Should I care about the pictures, nope, ....do I care...yep...Bob Hawke called my profession nothing more than a bus driver, stupid social media posts like this indicate the bus driver has a higher standard.

My last post on the subject, but I can assure you my flight deck wont have blow up lady dolls, it will be professional, and yep, even without such sex toys in my flight deck, we will probably have a great day. Anyway, fill your boots with your flight deck (read YOUR COMPANIES flight deck) .