PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying Academy in Czech Republic...opinion !
Old 27th Aug 2016, 16:08
IFly0toATPL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys, don't you think you are taking this a bit too personal? I mean this school is not all about Radim. I personally did not interact much with him. Maybe it was because I am minding my own career and my own path and my own goals.

Do you at least realize that you sound nothing like professional pilots? That you have the wrong attitude and the wrong approach to things... Just saying from the perspective of somebody who has positive experience with this school.

If they make mistakes? - yes, we all do. We are all humans. But when I addressed something, it was acknowledged and corrected.

If you sometimes have to wait for the plane to come out of maintenance? - sure! They fly a lot and they fly with students and they will need care and maintenance. So of course they cannot focus too much on details, because then you would complain that you have to wait too long. What I mean is that you would find a reason to complain either way...

I was never approached by Radim or by anyone before joining this school. I was the one approaching them and other schools. I chose this school, they did not choose me or any other student. We, as students, are the ones choosing the school. I am proud of my choice and I believe that anybody who is unhappy with the choice should just make a better choice. However, I believe that neither of you is doing so because you do know that any other school has issues and that nobody is perfect...

Bottom line, nobody has asked me to write positive things, just like, I guess, nobody asked you to write negative ones. I am doing so because I feel like we are talking about different schools. Our experience is so different... Maybe it is me, but I cannot see the things from your perspective no matter how much I try. For me, Flying Academy is the best choice and I want to share my opinion with anyone interested in reading it.

This school has helped me become what I want to become when no other school was offering me the same training, the same flexibility, in the same time frame for the same amount of money. I am getting the best out of what I am paying for. The rest, is hard work and the right attitude. That is everyone's individual contribution.