PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CEBU PACIFIC SKYPE INTERVIEW
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2016, 10:37
Black Crow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dondino
You are wrong...filo with US licence but joined CP as low hour went to Delta...

I will not tell in public because I dont like to express in public my earnings...

I agree ️that in the past it was like ️that but after having lost too many pilots things had changed....training allowances were 20k php per month now they rise it at 65k php net a month..

Im not defending the company, as I said there is much better outside but as per now is a better option rather having to spend 80k usd in 500 Hours line training.

My one are accurate as because at the moment i fly their birds...

So if you want keep telling outdated info is up to you but your figures at the moment are not accurate.

Yes caap blocked in issuing licence to foreigners...but i guess shortly things will change.

If you want the figures just text me will be happy to tell you what are the New figures given by a New contract ️️that im sure you know the company offered last june.
The "contracts" at CP are worthless as they are different for each person. And I'm aware of the last contract offer, it was a joke, but the locals lapped it up.

You won't reveal pay numbers at CP because they are sub par for the industry and an embarrassment. And as I stated before it depends upon who it is for because HR pays different rates, no standardization.

And your Filipino that You claim went to delta (US) went to jetBlue as I know him well.

Get your information correct.