PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying Academy in Czech Republic...opinion !
Old 26th Aug 2016, 03:14
Rami72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have no idea what is going on in Czech Republic branch but I write some feedback about their US branch. I did my CFI/CFII training there.

First of all I would like to say that Chief pilot Daniel did a really good job and it was a pleasure to work with him.

Second thing that I like that front desk ladies were very helpful. Specially Sandy helps us a lot and made our staying and studying in school enjoyable and easy. Also Sandy did a great job of getting a check ride schedule for us. Examiners were so busy but somehow she did it sooner than we expected. All students really appreciate her help.

Last is Oanas help was very quick and exact. She is a definitely great person to work with. We did not ask Oana many things because everything was done as it should on first time.

One thing that I was concern about is groundschool. Sometimes it was 4-5 of us in a classroom and we had same class but price was same as a private lesson. I don't think that price should be same in this case because we can take for this money private lessons and cover a lot more information for the same period of time. Maybe it can be a good idea to create some ground classes for people who get same ratings few times a week for a different price.

Aircraft rental prices are good many people come from Europe to their time building in Florida because of the weather, if you want to fly everyday this is a good place to go.