PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2016, 05:55
Mn64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dinc D Princ
Hey, Kevin!
I'm always happy to see you posting! I'm sorry that you didn't manage the get a spot at this latest AD, but keep your head up! Mn64 has a wonderful example of applying LONG time ago and being contacted by them as soon as they had another AD. I was reading her/his story from the beginning and couldn't believe some of the things... It just proves to show that what they told you in that email is true-they do keep a track of ppl they want to hear more of and they'll contact you for sure!
I'm having my fingers crossed for you, 'matey'!

Hopefulharry, BIG CONGRATS!!! So happy you're officially done! Sit back now, relax and enjoy the ride!

Mn64, you luck bringer! As soon as I told you about that ASIC still pending, it progressed. Hahaha, not much, though, 2 lonely ticks, but slowly getting there!

Hi, SupersonicFlight! I've applied now in May, with AD 7th July. Hope you're done now with your Xref. I think that was when we all got very separated in terms of how long did it take.
Is true, there have been many instances where I thought my application had reached its end, so just keep positive, and most importantly, continue to go about your life as normal. It may feel like such a roller coaster at times, but eventually it'll be worth it.

Dinc D Princ, so happy to hear your application has progressed!! Thank you for your support throughout mine can't wait to meet everyone!