PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong Express
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2016, 02:24
patu79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DM777
CAE Parc is only for Hong Kong Airlines, and for Hong Kong Express is only through their website currently.

Patu79

I saw HK Express through Sigma Aviation Services as well, an agency I think, just wanted to get the positives and negatives from both options.

Can you elaborate why going through the Hong Kong Airlines website is better than through agencies, a bit fresh regarding agencies.

Thanks

DM777
I would just go directly to the source, agencies might hold fees and there's all sorts of rumours both good and bad online from various agencies. Why deal with a middle man when you can apply directly with the airlines..
I personally applied to both HKA and HKE and am going for both assessments September / October...

Don't know much about the assessments except what they've said to me on emails what to expect, so good luck to all and blue skies... Myself I'm an Challenger 605 Captain and with A320 previous experience with current validation, just wanting to change from business jet flying of 8 years back to commercial and Asia is the place to be, at least for myself... But in Europe and elsewhere there are also good opportunities, each to their own..

Again, if anyone has anything to share about the current assessment at HKE, please share with us all, thank you..