PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LIPS / API CLAIM DENIED
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2016, 11:13
gardenshed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Peligroso,

Calm down otherwise you might be calling on their services yourself.
I am not propagating anything all I'm asking is some questions having had my fingers burnt with the EPI, which was also pilot run.
Am I, along with hundreds of others not entitled to know just how our money is being spent and where.
As I said I cannot remember if the yearly glossy brochure that comes out has these facts and figures contained. As LIPS/API seems to run more as a business these days, rather than the lets look after our own of the early days. We should be able to all see these figures rather than having to ask, also I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate a thousand and one individual requests to see the books.
Please also note I have said, that several years ago pre HW, LIPS took great care of a friend of mine who has since passed due to cancer, also without the need to regularly "Check up" on him.
As for the compensation bit, I'm sure if questions had been asked from the trusting pilots about how much "Compensation" BC was taking every month, perhaps the EPI might have been saved, who knows. I don't mind the directors being paid for their time, all I would like to know is how much.