PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet 2016
Thread: easyJet 2016
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2016, 10:56
DreamBigger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hoddington
Hi DreamBigger, my understanding is that the day 1 is just the aptitude test, ie the pilapt assessment and the numeracy test, but no group exercise. Both the group exercise and interview are then on the second assessment day. That said, I've not had my assessment day yet - will be there on the 23rd, so someone who has already been down may be able to confirm this.

I'll be there on the same day, and will have a full suit so you won't be the only one, but from previous experience everyone will do the same. If you're more comfortable in shirt and tie, without the jacket then, as long as it's smart, I'm sure no-one at CTC will mark you down for it, but don't worry about being overdressed if you do go for a suit.

Other than that, my biggest tip would be to get there with time to spare and to relax. I've always found the assessment days to be good fun, and that you'll perform better if you're not fretting about it.

Good luck,
M
Perfect, thanks for the information, at least now I know I can fully focus on the PILAPT tests instead of both that and an interview.

Is there a way to message you on this?

Thanks!