PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2016, 03:40
chicka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SupersonicFlight
Hi Chicka,

Have they tried contacting the original referee that you put on the form, before it was crossed out? I'm assuming that it wasn't you who crossed it out, so perhaps it was done by mistake by the person?

I'm really hoping everything goes well for you.
Thanks everyone thanks supersonic, I think it was the people checking the references that crossed my reference out, the lady I spoke to in recruitment said she had been handed the file with my referees name crossed out and a different ladies name and number written in. I explained to the lady that the referee I had provided I had spoken to and she was expecting her call. I have phoned back and given another reference, but it's not as good as the 2 I provided. It is all a little strange. The recruitment lady I spoke to also thought it was strange as there was a note on the file that they had tried to call, the lady who wasn't my reference several times leaving messages and not hearing back. I actually said no wonder she hasn't replied as I don't know her and she doesn't know me lol. So I guess I will see how I go from here. I'm taking the attitude what will be will be. 😊