PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2016, 02:04
manymiles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by unique76
Hi manymiles
I too received an email on the 11th Aug stating i was unsuccessful. I know my references were great. I have no idea why this has happened. Its sad that we cant even get feedback. Why even send a reference check and then get rejected?? Oh well there is always next year i guess. Good luck to everyone who is at reference check stage.
Hi unique76.
I'm very saddened to hear this happened to you also. I'm so sorry!
I think there may have been a few of us who missed out after the reference checking. I'm guessing they have recruited many internals, and also those with other airline long haul experience? Also appears to be more hearing good news from Sydney and Brisbane??
I sent an email, and got an automated response saying they cannot provide feedback, and I need to wait 12 months before re-applying. I wonder if this is for ALL cabin crew roles with Qantas, or QF/QCCA only roles. Given that we made it all the way to reference checking it would be nice to think we could potentially apply for some possible upcoming domestic/short haul cabin crew roles - as I have no doubt some will come available very shortly!
All the best of luck for you and your future!
Regards,
manymiles