PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - 4
Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2016, 20:08
AvGeek1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with you both EI-BUD & toledoashley. I just don't understand what they are trying to do at Stansted and the logic behind it. For example, they ended their Sofia service from Stansted, then Ryanair jumped on the route and then easyJet returned with low frequency seasonal service. How is that suppose to hold up or compete with Ryanair also operating?

Also they launched a 2 weekly seasonal Reykjavik service that wasn't well timed and operated on inconvenient days for a weekend trip, and I montiroed the route and loads were shocking, should just stick with Gatwick & Luton.

They could expand their networks at either Gatwick or Luton with routes like Asturias, Bilbao Cagliari & Ljubljana transferred from Stansted and serve Stansted from their bigger bases like Amsterdam.

I do like the idea of easyJet operating to Cape Verdefrom Gatwick, especially Boa Vista, as I think it would be quite popular. I think easyJet are running out of routes to operate from Gatwick or are there still gaps in the network where they could viably operate to?

Last edited by AvGeek1; 14th Aug 2016 at 21:19.