I believe the long-haul schedule come Christmas is: -

Monday - Dubai & Cancun
Tuesday Montego Bay
Wednesday - Punta Cana
Thursday - Cancun
Friday - Bridgetown
Saturday - Brisgetwon
Sunday - Bridgetown & Montego Bay

From what you are saying the 763 will be here from Friday until it returns from DWC on Tuesday afternoon and the 787 Sunday - Thursday.

Seems a slight backward step to reduce the 787 from 6 flights last winter to 5 but I suppose overall a significant increase.

AvGeek1

Due to the wonderful new improved CAA site where you get the stats 15 months later (joking) rather than the old inefficient method of 15 days, only the April stats are known and these were encouraging if not stellar (72% load factor).

However although I am sure Qatar's main short-term aim is market-share and it is worth looking at various fares currently on sale. It really reinforces the aforementioned assumption that it appears it is pax before yields or at least to start with.

The base economy fares for an advanced purchases are just a bargain (small sample of SE Asia, HKG & Australia) and there is no other way to describe them.

As you move up the fare ladder business seems a lot more balanced in terms of price but with only 24 seats up front I suppose they don't need to be so cavalier. I am not here to advertise any airline, as I don't want to incur the wrath of the Mods but some seriously stupid and I mean stupid fares at times and it does back up what I have mentioned above.

If I had to stick my neck out re loads alone I would say that they have more than held their own, slowed Emirates bedding in of EK41/2 and also restricted TK's increase although there have been of course other factors at play recently with them.

I wouldn't go as far as saying low Qatar fares have helped force EK to move the 380 from lunchtime to evening but it certainly hasn't helped although the main driver appears to be to re-balance their own loads to give a helping hand to EK41/2. It also makes sense as EK37/8 often sells out for a good chunk of the year. At least some rumours don't come true luckily or so it seems on this one.

Pete