PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2016, 22:01
Hopefulharry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dinc D Princ
Hello, everyone!
First of all, a huge congratulations to all the internal ones receiving their final green light! Amazing!
Second, congrats to the Mel guys on progressing forward after such a long anxious wait! So glad to hear you're on track with the SYD applicants now! And also, BNE guys! Good luck to all of you! Fingers crossed for everyone!
A friend of mine received a rejection letter mid last week an I was both sad and shocked to hear that.
We were together on our AD in Syd 7th July and he smashed it!
His rejection letter came 10days after Xref, and just like everyone here, he had outstanding references with more than 9years of international flying for Virgin and Etihad. He was so gutted by the news and lack of any explanations.
Even though we're far from being finished with the recruitment process, I was honestly hoping we're kinda done with eliminations. I guess not.
So, once again, wishing everyone the best of luck!
I'm so sorry to hear this. Your friend must have been so confused. I guess we never really know what will happen until we have an offer. I attended the AD on July 6 in Sydney. My references were contacted on July 22 and I received the ASIC application and background check email on the 5th of August. I am hoping that I am out of the woods, in regards to a rejection email, but it seems that we can not be certain. Wishing you all the best of luck. It is a tense time that involves a lot of waiting. All we can do is try to remain optimistic! Sending good vibes to all the applicants out there!