PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying Academy in Czech Republic...opinion !
Old 9th Aug 2016, 07:33
PilotinCommander

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, i mostly go to supermarket but i dont pay the product in the bill if i didint buy it during shopping. Or i dont pay just to like butcher smiled me. Here is a forum and everybody express their opinions and their experiences. You and other employees of school just want to have positive comments, and for negative comments faced immediately professional replies! Let you guys tell you something! This school was really huge bad experience for me and it seems same for couple of other people too! And i have a right to write it everywhere about my experiences. My comments are still same and your examples are still funny!
- contracts are legal documents, not like buying products from supermarket.
- changing something in the contract, needs both parties agreement
-Hidden(extra costs) are not fully written in the webpage, at the end you will pay more than 2.250€.
- before telling someone be a professional, tell this to your school and boss to be a professional. He has legal responsibilities and if he wants to play with them, kindly saying that it is not good for him and for his school.
-this is the first time i see a guy who really likes to fly with broken indicator.
-i was about to believe when you tell that they fix everything you reported before flying. Did they also tell you that if you write it in aircraft logbook, they will not let you fly for a long time. Because of you, they have to ground the aircraft, and money is important, be professional please.
-be professional please
-please be professional
-professional be please
-be please professional
-please professional be
-professional please be

Pay a lot more, put your life at risk... But please be professional, butcher still smiles you!