PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vote for Rod
Thread: Vote for Rod
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2016, 05:46
Flaender

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White None,

Apologies.
All I was trying to achieve was for all the silent supporters to get from behind their anonymous bulletproof screens and be counted.
There are many people who agree with the current direction, but can't be bothered showing a PUBLIC demonstration of support of Rod and his direction. (Don't get me wrong, some do).
I get a bit tired getting talked to about the silent majority who disagree with the current situation, but from all the PM's I receive I come to the opposite conclusion: there is a silent majority IN FAVOR of the current direction.
When I ask these silent lurkers/readers why they don't post that publicly, I get answers to the extent of: "I don't want to poke the bear", or words to that extent.
I'm tired of sticking my neck out for the silent majority.

As to why Rod "allowed" the GC to vote this way: feel free to post this question under your name on the forum.
I am not at liberty, nor am I inclined to post this on an anonymous public forum where non-members and the company can get the benefit of our paying members' inside information.

Thanks for getting me out into the "fresh" air of the prune.
Now, if you don't mind, I'll go back into my non-anonymous box.
I don't like this format and am indeed all for openness and that includes that you and I know who we address.

Flaender out.