PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying thirsty and hungry during Ramadan
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2016, 21:56
Wageslave

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you employ someone with known principles that must be observed then. as in this case, it's surely an operational responsibility to place those Muslims who choose to strictly observe Ramadan on either temporary sick leave, night flight duty or on standby; but then standby is a while new topic of abuse by management anyway.
Oh, how sweet! How thoughtful. How considerate! How politically INSANELY incorrect. How sickeningly, appallingl RACIST!

I suppose you'll let Jews on your roster have Hannukah and Passover rostered off on that basis - no Hindus at work for Diwali of course, and of course all Christians OFF for Christmas? Oh! You don't? Well why the **** NOT???? Do your Roman Catholics get every Saint's days off? All 360 of them? Well, why not? What about the Mormons and Scientologists?

I'm a Pastafarian. My holy time is Jan 1 to Dec 31. I want all the year off to eat noodles. It's my right!!!! Waaaaah! Waaaaaah!

If you sign for a job in the modern world you abide by the Ts and Cs of the job and ensure you're fit to work when you're told to. Or you walk. You can't start calling special privileges because some prat in a dress and a hat wants to remove your daughters clitoris with a rusty razorblade or throw water at a bogus 12th century plaster statue surrounded by warbling choirboys. What planet do you inhabit?

How about joining the modern world and rejecting this pernicious sort of inverted racism? But racism it is.

Bejasus! How do people get so brainwashed?

Last edited by Wageslave; 7th Aug 2016 at 22:17.