PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying Academy in Czech Republic...opinion !
Old 7th Aug 2016, 21:07
IFly0toATPL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, this time I really cannot stay silent: did you ever go to a supermarket and ask why they do not sell you the product that you are buying for the same price that they buy it for? I mean, people, any school is a business, not an NGO! They have no obligation to sell you something for the price they are buying it for. Just like they have no obligation to inform you on the reasons why they sell something for the price they sell it for. You can buy it or not. It is that easy.

As for reasons why to like this school: for the best quality-price ratio. Very fast pace of the course, very good and motivated instructors (yes, even if they are not very experienced, I do appreciate their way of teaching). I love the international environment, the dedication of the employees and actually I like their planes and the fact that whenever I reported an issue it was fixed as fast as it could be fixed.

As I can see, it is the same group of 3-4 people who create issues and problems in the school too that are constantly complaining here as well. People, just grow up and stop trying to talk badly about the school that made you who you are professionally. Really, just because you complain about something twice it does not mean that people will believe you twice...