PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What makes a fantastic flight?
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2003, 00:45
pilot_2b

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if there is a delay i like to be told the truth not a cover up excuse or something like that!

onboard i like a crew who take pride in their work and actually seem as if they are enjoying it. it is nice when they do talk to you and seem interested. in particular i remember two flights which were great because of a really nice crew. i had a flight with BA , one of the two, and the crew were smiling , nothing was a problem and i had a chat with one crew member in the galley about the holiday i was returning from and she seemed really interested which again was nice and i left the aircraft felling that my holiday had ended on a really positive note.

The other flight was with gulf air. i was returning from oz!
the crew were willing to chat all through the flight. whenever i asked for something it was given to me , and i always go to the galley during the flight because for some reason i dont like pressing the call button.
also on one of their flights i came across a crew member who was remarkebly polite. she was always smiling and so polite.

i think oll of those things make a great flight. if the meals are bad or the ife is bad, that is no reason to blame the cc because they dont prepare the meals or decide which movies we watch.

i flew on a flight from san francisco to cdg and it was awfull. the crew were not interested at all. they never smiled they were not polite and they didnt care about us to be honest.

now this is what makes a bad flight, because when one is stuck on a 12 hour flight, or any flight, with a totally uninterested crew, it can be complete hours of misery.