PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Latest from EK Recruitment........
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2016, 12:42
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I never shouted on people. And I tried the nice way many times. My e-mail was also nice. And managers have listened. I still get e-mails from my friends and unknown people thanking me for changes inside AS. For a whole month after I was fired and started a blog nobody in AS got a warning letter and nobody was called for "a meeting". After that, management was very careful not to do anything wrong because they didn't want their name to show up on my blog.

Changes, you say? There is no other way to deal with bully than slap them a few times. In educational purposes, of course. If your way works (in EK and Middle East), how come things get worse with each day?

I am not obsessive, I just still run the blog and still get e-mails asking me for help. I moved on long ago. And I am here, on this forum, occasionally. But every time I show up here I am attacked by same nicknames and profiles. It's time for you to learn that this is internet. (Relative) Freedom of expression for all and a new mean in fight againts bullies. And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. I will show up and write whenever I feel like it although I was not a crew or a pilot, therefore my worth is... less, according to you? False arrogance always reveals your internal insecurities, especially if you hide behind your profession.

@5star
Thanks.